Health & Safety
To help achieve the highest level of health, safety and security Coldham Insulations Services have various policies in place. These include our Health and Safety policy, Workshop Procedures and Site Working Rules.
Our Health and Safety policy incudes:
- The responsilities of Coldham Insulation Services and
those of it's employees.
- Employees responsibility to familiarise themselves with
fire precautions, fire drill, assembly points and the location
of telephones to contact the emergency services at each
- The importance of attending site induction courses.
- Employee responsibility to ensure they are aware of the
location of the accident book, first aid boxes and of who
the named first aider is on site.
- Employee compliance with emergency regulations in force
- Employees duty to notify employer or site supervisor of
any potential risk or hazard.
- Employees awareness of responsibility with regard to the
health and safety of themselves and others working around
For further information regarding Health and Safety, please contact us.